Professor Suks Minhas is a Consultant Urologist and Andrologist at Imperial College, London. He is a recipient of the prestigious Karl Storz Telescope, an award given to specialists who have made a significant and lasting contribution to British Urology. Suks is recognised as a key international opinion leader in his field, and has been consistently voted one of the top private doctors in the UK by Tatler magazine.
Professor Suks Minhas specialist areas are focused on treating problems affecting the male genitals and is one of the UK’s only dedicated andrological surgeons. Suks Minhas has successfully published many articles on the subject, chaired many scientific meetings both nationally and internationally in the field of andrological surgery, and regularly receives invitations as an international speaker on the topic. Suks is also referee to a number of scientific journals and a member of international guideline committees, and is actively involved in the teaching and training of surgeons in the UK.
Professor Suks Minhas was previously the chairman of the British Association of Urological Surgeons Section of Andrology and is now currently a board member of the European Society of Andrological Surgery. Suks has a strong connection with The Lister Fertility Clinic at The Lister Hospital, which is one of the largest fertility centres in the United Kingdom. With partnerships with Dr Sheryl Homa from Andrology Solutions, together they can offer patients sperm freezing and storage services.
Areas of expertise for Professor Suks Minhas
- Male infertility and treatment for azoospermia (no sperm) including micro-dissection TESE
- Penile problems
- Surgical sperm retrieval including PESA, MESA and micro-dissection TESE vasectomy and microsurgical reversal of vasectomy
- Penile and testis cancer
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Premature ejaculation
- Testicular pain and lumps
- Peyronie’s disease
- Penile reconstruction
- Penile implants/prosthesis
- Surgery of the testis and penis
- Hydroceles, varicocele, epidymal cysts, lymphoedema of the scrotum, surgery of the penis, including circumcision, frenuloplasty, penile reconstruction for balanitis, xerotica, obliterans, or lymphoedema of the penis and disorders of the suspensory ligament of the penis.
To book a consultation with Professor Suks Minhas please contact us.